We value the privacy of our web site’s visitors. We do not sell your personal information without your consent. This section gives a brief overview of our data collection and use policies. Please see below for a more detailed discussion of each topic.
We collect the following information:
- Information that your browser routinely shares with websites.
- Personal information that you provide us on a voluntary basis.
We use and disclose the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide services that you request.
- To help us improve our Site, understand our Site’s users and their preferences, and to market our products and services.
- To our contractors who provide supporting services so that they can access information needed for such services, but only on terms consistent with this policy.
- To protect our business interests or the rights of others, when required by law, to cooperate with law enforcement, or in connection with the sale or merger of all or part of our business.
We use the following tracking technologies:
- Cookies, web beacons and similar technology tracks movement across our website and keeps track of our registered users and their preferences.
- Our current web analytics service is Google Analytics. To understand how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Other details about our practices:
- Although the Site may contain links to other websites, this policy applies only to the websites operated by Eisele.
- We use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected and consistent with this policy, and we retain your information as permitted by applicable law.
- We may update this policy from time to time, but we will allow you to opt in to any material changes in how we use your personal information.
How we collect information
Information provided by your web browser
Like many other web sites, we may record information that your browser routinely shares, and we may automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site (“Aggregate Information”). This information may include the URL that you have just come from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), the URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our Site or not), your computer’s browser information, mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, text that is typed and your IP address. All Aggregate Information that is collected on the Site is collected via Google Analytics.
Personal information that you provide
We may collect personal information that you choose to provide to us on a voluntary basis. When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and communicate with you about those products or services. For example, when you provide us with your e-mail address, we may use that information to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
How we use the information we collect
We will generally use the information that we collect to help us operate the Site, to provide requested products and services, to help us understand our users and their preferences, and to market products and services to our Site’s users that may be of interest to them. The following provides a more specific discussion of our uses and disclosures of the information that we collect. We will seek your consent before we use your personal information for any other purposes.
We may use your personal information to contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, or provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Site. By providing us with your personal information, you expressly agree to receive this information via email, facsimile or by any other mode of communication for which you have provided us contact information. If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out of any further receipt by following the opt out provisions provided in each such communication.
Eisele may also disclose personal information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Eisele or other users of the Site. In addition, personal information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy of Eisele. Such disclosures may be made with or without your consent, and with or without notice.
How we protect your personal information
Eisele will use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of the Site and to limit access to your personal information. However, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
Our business and the laws that regulate us change from time to time, and we reserve the right to change this policy. If we do change this policy, we will post the revised version on the Site. If we propose to change our policy in a way that would permit us to make additional uses of the personal information that we had previously collected about you, we will obtain your affirmative, express consent before using your information in a materially different way.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any questions or comments about our policies and practices.